Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dinner

My Dinner---卖相"麻麻地"only.....not very tasty but edible lo...hehe.I dont know how to call this kind of fish in English or Chinese cos i have never seen it before in Malaysia, but in Russian,it's called моркой язык( morskou yazik ) . I used to steam it,but today wana try another way of cooking.

I am really get bored with porridge dy. I have been eating porridge every day since last 2 weeks perhaps i am not feeling well plus, i am really busy with studies...especially with Therapy concluding test, Pharmacology and Operative surgery.

So today is Saturday night, just wana make a difference!

3 comments:

kokhong said...

wah...alot of fish!! i want to eat...
u cook for me ok?? hehe

NiCoLe said...

haha...you'r in Australia now, got even nicer food to eat le...lolz

XiAoBaByJiN said...

can eat or not o.o