Monday, March 9, 2009

Group Party ( 07-03-09 )

Last Saturday, we had group party in Bala&Nadzrul's house after our Russian class. This was my 1st time visiting their house le.
The party was filled with happiness, laughters and excitement since each of us would get one mysterious present.Hehe...

Masayu prepared Cheese cake( wow! my favourite..hehe) & small Katlet( a kind of Russian food)
Bala prepared ayam masak merah, Faiz fried chicken, Nadzrul cooked nasi minyak and achar,jnab prepared drinks and qeelah served us with home-made sushi( Japanese cuisine is my favourite too..Aiks, i had no chance to taste those sushi le...since i had to rush for my Pingpong Training at Kim). Haha.....I prepared those fruits and juice la..Juice in Russia is nice since it's 100% pure juice.



Photos provided by: Mohd Nadzrul bin Mohd Junit

No comments: